Experienced Mediators Helping Clients Work Through Problems
At The Law Office of Lori Clark Viviano, our lawyers have more than 25 years of combined family law experience. We excel at helping clients find creative solutions to difficult problems, and we are always available to speak with our clients about their needs or concerns. Clients enjoy working with us because we always provide personalized services aimed at obtaining the best outcome possible.
We invite you to learn more about our mediation services during a confidential consultation. You may call our San Diego law office at (619) 817-8691 (toll free at (866) 567-3520) or you may contact our attorneys online.
The Benefits Of Mediating Your Divorce
Divorcing couples may turn to mediation to resolve divorce-related issues for a variety of reasons, but some key benefits can be seen in every situation. For example, mediation:
- Saves money: The cost of mediating a divorce could be significantly less than going to trial.
- Gives parties more control: Couples who mediate their divorce take a hands-on approach to dispute resolution, which gives them more control over the final outcome.
- Helps to ensure parties adhere to the agreement: Couples who participate in mediation are more likely to abide by their divorce agreement than those who require court intervention.
- Saves time: California courts are busy, which can result in delays throughout the divorce process. Mediation expedites the process and allows couples to move on to the next stage in their lives.
- Provides flexibility: Mediation allows flexibility in two ways. First, your mediator might be willing to meet in the evenings or on the weekend to account for your busy schedule. Second, mediation allows the parties to develop creative, personalized solutions to issues that might arise.
- Protects children: Child custody and child support issues can unleash strong emotions. These emotions can be difficult for a child when he or she is thrust into court proceedings as part of the resolution process.
- Protects confidentiality: Mediation is a private and confidential process where parties can discuss personal matters away from the public eye. It is important to realize that all court files are public record, while a mediator’s are confidential.
Does It Sound Like Mediation Is Right For You?
Please call our office today to learn more about the benefits of mediation and whether it is a viable option given your situation. Our attorneys can either represent you during the mediation process or act as the neutral mediator. Regardless of our role, you can feel confident that you are working alongside an attorney whose focus is achieving your goals.
Contact our California family law firm online today, or call (619) 817-8691 (toll free at (866) 567-3520)) to schedule your initial consultation.