That’s why you need an experienced San Diego divorce lawyer who can view your situation from an objective point of view and explain how marital assets will likely be divided, child and spousal support determined, and child custody awarded. In each instance, understanding how the court views certain facts about income, health, work history, educational background, and your relationship with your children is important for preparing your case and protecting your rights.
At the Law Office of Lori Clark Viviano, our attorneys have over 25 years of combined experience representing individuals of San Diego County in divorce, family law and domestic partnership matters. Call us at (619) 817-8691 or (866) 567-3520 (Toll-Free) or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation for your divorce in San Diego.
Divorce in San Diego – Understanding What’s Involved
Our comprehensive divorce practice includes:
- Guidance in child support and spousal support disputes
- Resolution of child custody and visitation issues, including determinations of physical and legal custody and the preparation of visitation plans
- Assistance with enforcement and modification of existing child custody, child support and visitation orders when family situations change
- Advocacy for fathers’ rights in custody and visitation matters
- Advice regarding the distribution of marital assets and debts, including advice in high asset divorces
- Preparation and review of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Counsel to same sex partners in the creation and termination of domestic partnership agreements
- Military divorce and the rights of fathers in the military
Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Law
Though a significant portion of our practice includes litigation, we advocate the use of alternative methods of dispute resolution, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration when appropriate. Founder, Lori Clark Viviano, spent time as an intensive care unit nurse before going to law school and brings the same sense of care and compassion to the firm’s practice of law.
At the Law Office of Lori Clark Viviano, we offer aggressive, compassionate and experienced representation to men and women in all matters related to family law and divorce. Call us at (619) 817-8691 or (866) 567-3520 (Toll-Free) or contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. Mention our website when you call to receive a discounted rate on your first meeting.
We accept credit cards. Evening hours are available upon request.